Questions? Who to Call...
Contact Information for
The Division of Research and Sponsored Programs (RASP)
207 Schwartz Center, 800 E. Summit St.
Who do I call for…..
- Questions related to compliance, IRB or IACUC applications: Kevin McCreary, Ext. 2-2704, email@example.com
- Questions related to research development, grant writing, team building, workshops and faculty forums: Doug Delahanty at Ext. 2-2395, firstname.lastname@example.org, //www.psphotoshop.net/research/research-faculty-development
- Questions related to proposal preparation and submission for external funding: Diana Skok, Ext. 2-0700, email@example.com
- Questions related to managing externally-funded awards: Bev Robertson, Ext. 2-0711, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Questions related to finding funding or sponsored programs: Lori Burchard, Ext. 2-7946, email@example.com
- Questions regarding intellectual property, inventions, commercializing your invention, and/or building and testing prototypes: Steve Roberts, Ext. 2-6323, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Questions related to undergraduate research opportunities, undergraduate travel awards, faculty outstanding mentorship awards, and the Council for Undergraduate Research: Ann Gosky, Ext. 2-0837, email@example.com
- Questions related to the two research institutes (Advanced Materials and Liquid Crystal Institute & Brain Health Research Institute) and the three research initiatives (Environmental Science and Design Research Initiative, Global Understanding Research Initiative & Healthy Communities Research Initiative) – Michael Kavulic, Ext. 2-5845, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Questions related to promoting your research grants, publications, events, awards, etc.: Dan Pompili, Ext. 2-0731, email@example.com
- Questions related to Environmental Health and Safety:
- Questions related to Chemical Hygiene, Radiation, Lasers, Training or IBC: LaKetta Wilson, Ext 2-1977
- Questions related to Biosafety or Training: Manjusha Kulkarni, Ext. 2-4710
- Questions related to Environmental Compliance: Dennis Baden, Ext. 2-1950
- Questions related to Ergonomics: Don Head, Ext. 2-9565